Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Zombie's And Pixydust

"tom! wait!" he didn't look at me, only digging his mouth deeper into my neck. "hmm?" "you need a condom! you don't want me pregnant, do you!" I've accepted the fact that having a baby with tom was never going to happen. "but i do." and that's when my heart stopped. a giant lump started forming in my throat that enabled me to speak. who knew that coming home from breast surgery would leave tom yearning for a child. "what?!?! your kidding..." the words finally transcended through the lump. "no.." i jumped out from underneath tom and got off the couch. "you cant be serious!" this, was not a joke! i had to make sure he really knew what he was getting himself in to. "tom, you want a kid? but i thought- what?!" he looked like he was going to laugh. oh great, now hes going to laugh at me! "Kayla, calm down. yes." i thought for a moment. making sure this was what i really wanted. who knows, i could have just been trying to persuade tom to have a kid with me just because i knew the awnser would always be no. but now that its a yes... i wasn't sure if i wanted a kid. "well, if we are going to have a kid, i don't want to have it on the couch. lets go to the bedroom." and that's when he laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment