Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

1 Fish 2 Fish

i couldn't fall asleep. i tried everything that i could think of! i counted sheep, starred at the ceiling tiles for half an hour, listened to music, read myself a bedtime story (February issue of R.I.P magazine) and drank a glass of milk. i couldnt understand what was keeping me up. i wasn't over thinking things, or at least i don't think i was. my last attempt is to take a walk around the hotel to clear my mind.
I wondered around they hallways of the hotel. it must have been past 2:00 in the morning. so far, I'm lucky no one has seen me. being spotted in little blue track shorts and a superman t-shirt with half my hair in a sloppy ponytail would be embarrassing.
It seemed like walking and "clearing my mind" wasn't helping. it only made me bored. so, i started thinking to myself..
Maybe i am a bitch. i mean- why let my problems ruin Cheyenne's wedding? i yelled at tom on Monday because he was being a bit too crabby and pissing me off. I've been going to Fred for the attention i want from tom. which, is wrong! its probably giving Fred ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment