Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Friday, April 22, 2011

1 For You, 2 For Me...

Was it because I'm a 24 year old woman? maybe it was the fact that I'm 5'9 and weigh 140 lbs. in either case, i can drink two or three beers before i get drunk. which, is why i don't drink often. i wouldn't say I'm reckless when i have a few drinks. I'm just more ditsy and ignorant than usual. its not like every time i drink i get drunk and head home with some stranger. when i do get drunk i usually somehow get tom to have sex with me. the two times i have been drunk, he was also. so that could be why.
i remember when the guy's thought it would be funny to get me and Cheyenne in a drinking contest. it didn't matter who drank the most, or who got drunk the fastest, only that we were drunk. i don't remember where Cheyenne necessarily ended up, but i was on the beach with tom and Fred exchanging spit. then the next morning i got a visit from Fred. he told me that he had feelings towards me. which, you guessed it, created problems.
this last time, i ended up giving tom a blow job in the middle of a street in times square at MTV's new years party. I'm pretty sure we continued at the hotel, but who knows. i remember waking up the next morning, my face was in pain, i had bruises on my arms and scratches on my back. the street really tore up my body.
so as you see, i obviously have no point other than i hardly ever get drunk off my ass. tom, on the other hand, likes his booze. i can count three times from the top of my head that his drinking has caused us problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment