Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jeans That Fit Just Right

{ Eric Brittingham }





Don't forget to call your brother

Don't forget to call your brother

Lord O' Mercy, Please don't forget to call your brother.

Cheyenne will kill me!


"hey, Eric. can i talk to you for a second?" to said. oh Jesus! really tom? right now? i dont have the time for this! "tom, not right now. I'm busy. cant you tell." i told him. do you have any idea how big of a headache you can get from writing wail on a bus moving 75 miles an hour? i can feel my fucking frontal lobe throbbing! i don't need tom's complaining to make it worse! I'm supposed to be helping Cheyenne with wedding crap. "Eric, its kind of important." "what?" he sat beside me. damn it tom. this better be as important as you say it is. "Kayla's really upset that Cheyenne doesn't want her at the wedding." oh, great. see, i told Cheyenne this would create problems. "if you can just talk to Cheyenne.. convince her that Kayla did nothing wrong... please!" Kayla did do something wrong, or at least that's what Cheyenne has been telling me. "I'm sorry, tom. she should have thought about that before she decided to be a bitch." i still expect tom to be my best man, weather Kayla can come or not. but do i really think he is going to do it? no.




No comments:

Post a Comment