Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Team Earth!

"kayla! let me see your hand!" fred yelled as he ran up to me with a marker. "what" i held out my hand. i didnt quite know what he was up to. he took my hand and doodled with a green marker. he drew a picture of the recycling logo and a tree. he wrote "happy earth day!" in swirly letters. "earth day?" i asked. freddie actually cared about the enviroment? what the fuck? "yeah! today is earth day! my calender said so!" the boyish smile on freddie's face made me laugh. "oh freddie, your such a dork!" he slammed the lid on the marker "i know, you love it." and with that, he was off. probly giving little earth day stamps to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment