Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Three Strikes, Your Out!

I was walking into the apartment that linda and myself shared after what seemed to be a long day at work. working at the diner isn't what i thought it would be when i applyed for the job last week. I took off my hat and set it on the counter in the kitchen. linda walked out of the bedroom and noticed me looking through the fridge. "long day at work?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen. "cha" i chugged down half a bottle of water. "well keep up the good work, because im going to need the rent for this month before you move out on the 12th." i chocked "move out!? linda, what the fuck!?" just last night linda caught me in bed with "the singer" from a band we saw play at the galaxy last weekend. I cant figure out what she has against Tom. "you heard me." she said. "linda! you cant do that! its not fair! i didnt kick you out when i found out about your drug problem! you cant do this to me!" i was starting to panic. "what do you have against tom? if you got to know him, im sure you would like him! hes not a bad guy! come on! you know, he's only been over here once! i swear to you!" she didnt seem to care. "i mean it, kayla. out by the 12th. dont forget the money." she walked out of the apartment. i stood in the kitchen, shocked. i didnt know linda could be so bitchy. not knowing what else to do, i called tom. he awnsered by the second ring "hello?" "tom! oh my god, you wont belive this!" i myself, still coudlnt belive it. "kayla? yeah, what happend?" "she kicked me out, for real! can you belive her!? who the fuck does she think she is!?" "you mean the girl who walked in last night? she really kicked you out?" i sat on the couch and looked out the window as i spoke "yes! i have to be out by the 12th AND she wants the rent! grrr!" i wasn't expecting him to ask me to move in with him. i just needed somebody to talk to, to listen to me yell and call linda a bitch. "thats stupid." you think, tom! "duhhh!" there was silence. "tom?" "yeah, im still here." UHH! i through my head on the arm of the couch and closed my eyes "so irritating" i told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment