Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

SEXist

As if playing video games wasnt sterotypical male territory. somehow, fred got cheyenne and myself to play. Fred bought the crappiest raceing game on the market! i swear! well, all raceing games are crappy, but thats not the point. it was just a crappy game, THATS the point. Fred handed me a controller. "okay, you see this blue x right here? thats to go. okay? and this green triangle is to stop. and you use these knobs to turn. got it?" explaining, as if i didnt know what to do. just because i am a woman, doesnt mean that i dont know how to use a damn nintendo controller! he sat beside me on the couch and explained the next step "okay, now this is where we pick our cars. you see, they have some nice flower patterns." fred said, trying to be funny. once our cars and track were chosen the countdown began. in green, the numbers flashed on the screen. fred announced them as they blinked "3....2....1!" We pounded on the blue X botton until our cars were going as fast as they could. within a few moments, fred was already infrount of me. the track he chose was downtown L.A. not only was it dark, but you could fly off a bridge any moment. all there was to tell you your direction was luminesent arrows that guided you through tunnels and the beach. i eventually caught up to fred. there was only less than a mile to the finish line, and we were neck and neck. fred, looking quite nervous as he leaned off the couch trying to focus on the television screen, kept a strong hold on the blue X botton wail turning the knobs. his tounge creeped out from the right side of his lips, a sighn to me that meant buisness. cheyenne and eric, watching our cars shift beside eachothers, looked bored. tom was in the kitchen, on the phone, like usual. only a few meters to the finish line. getting cocky i told fred "looks like i win." which, i totally jinxed! without a word, fred leaned over and licked the side of my face. dropping the controller to the floor and raising my hand to my face, fred yelled " i won!!! burrn!!!" i stood up, wiping the spit off my face, yelled "fred! you cheated! you cant do that! you fuckin licked me!" eric laughed. fred put his controller on the arm of the couch "we didnt set any rules, so i didnt cheat." he said, thinking he was hot shit for finding a lupol. i stommped my foot, annoyed that i didnt win. "you- uhh you suck!" i crossed my arms infrount of my chest, pouting. "oh come on kayla, its just a game. its for fun, dont take it too seriously." i shook my head "fun? that wasnt fun! that game sucked!" "your just mad because i won!" "i am mad that YOU won! i would have won if you didnt spit all over me!" i wipped my face again, making sure that i had gotton rid of all his spit. "its all in the thumbs." he said, holding up both of his thumbs. "its all in the thumbs" i mocked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment