Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Waiting On The World To Change...

i still felt puzzled about the comment fred had made towards me. me and tom are not a good match? who was he to make such an animadversion? he cant belive i married tom? nobody asked for his two-cents! just thinking of this makes me infuriated. ive explained things to fred multiple times! he should understand by now.
I dont know if he was saying these deleterious things because he was jealouse of my relationship with tom, or because he hated me. i can never tell with fred. there are times when i get an impression of affection from him, but then he will abruptly say something to prove otherwise.
I would be lying to myself if i said i dont wait for fred to grow up and tell me how he feels towards me, weather its a feeling of fondness or hatred. i feel like i need to know.
At this moment, i hate myself for admitting this, but i can honestly say, with the way things have been going between me and tom latley, i would give fred another chance. That is, if he would want to..

No comments:

Post a Comment