Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Red Light, Green Light, TNT

when Tom came home, the first thing that he did to make me realize he was upset was slamming the door shut and throwing his coat on the arm of the couch. i watched him from the hallway, waiting for him to tell me what was wrong instead of asking. he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. "i cant fucking believe this! Kayla, they gave me a ticket!" he held out the paper. "they what?" i took the paper and unfolded it. i read through the very undetailed offence. "tom, what did you do? run a red light?" he laughed. "no! okay, you know where the junior high is? right? across the street from the fire station?" i nodded my head. he continued "well, i was running late. i was going like.. 48?" "tom.. that's a 35 mile road.." he through up his hands "who goes 35?! nobody!" "tom!" tom would be the only one to get pulled over. cars are always speeding by there. "you know something else? i wouldn't be so mad if the damn cop wasn't hiding in the bushes!" "hiding in the bushes?" oh my god.. don't tell me tom was pulled over by one of those annoying as fuck "undercover" cops.. "yeah! the cop car was sitting behind all these bushes! and you know what else! he accused me of being high! he came to my car and asked "sir, are you high? do you have any drugs on you?" yes! because this compartment right here is just soo ideal for smuggling drugs! you know, my eyes were bloodshot because i haven't got any sleep in two days! Ive-" tom started getting worked up. "tom! tom! tom! calm down.." he ignored me "then he asked "do you have any weapons in your car?" yes! I'm seriously gonna take a knife out of my boot and yell "don't make me!" for real? god damn. you know, i could be like one of those women who fucking cry! i should have cryed!" i laughed "tom! just- calm down. just pay the fucking ticket. its over with." he grabbed the paper from my hands "i cant just pay the god damn thing! look! i have to take a class!" i laughed harder. the imagine of tom sitting in a driving class made me almost cry. "a defensive driving class?!" "this is fucking ridiculous!"

No comments:

Post a Comment