Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rockin' Robin

{ Jeff Labar }



I am pleased that the group has finally accepted Robin. even Cheyenne, someone who i never thought would accept any new woman in my life, has become very amicable with Robin. Tom, who seemed happy for me at first then suddenly turned on me, has finally found peace with our relationship as well. Fred doesn't seem to care about who i am with or what kind of person she is. He's just happy as long as she knows to keep her hands away from his pop tarts. Eric was happy for me in the beginning, i guess. He never really acknowledged it very much, in my opinion. Kayla has always tried to be polite and welcoming towards every woman i have been with, really trying to make them feel like they were apart of the group, weather she liked them or not. now, everyone treats Robin with respect. its quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment