Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Pants On Fire

( Eric Brittingham )


You know what pisses me off more than anything? liers! it cant be too hard to be honest, exspecially with someone you have been with for four years.


Its been almost a year now that we have been away from Hawaii. Almost a year since Cheyenne left me for Nikki sixx. my gut is telling me that something is still going on between them. i couldn't confront Cheyenne about this. what was my evidence? "my gut is telling me this, so it must be true!"? she would only laugh at me.


Last night, in new york at MTV's new years party, Cheyenne wanted to "talk". i thought i was doing a pretty decent job keeping up the conversation. but apparently, i was wrong. "we suck! we are sooo boring! we don't even have anything to talk about!" i took her comment as "you suck! your soooooo boring! your the worst boy friend ever! Nikki talks more than you!" like i wasn't good enough. and somehow, someone brought up the subject of Nikki. probably me. it was new years, and i wasn't going to fight with Cheyenne over something that happened a year ago. she ended up giving me the silent treatment. so much for trying to not start a fight, eh?

1 comment:

  1. HEy hey hey meanie! That's SO not how it is... He hasn't even called me, remember?? HINT HINT
    Nah I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete