Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Highway To Hell

eric's driving scared the living fuck out of me! eric thought it was funny to speed up and brake, jerking us to the back of our seats. he sped up through yellow light, and didnt stop at stop signs. i had forgotton about eric's wreckless driving when i made the life-threatening decision to acompany him. "kayla! look!" the light turned red as eric stopped. the first red light he has stopped at. he pointed to a small tan camery beside my side of the truck. "look at how that old woman eats! do you think she has any teeth?" he asked. "i dont know, you want me to ask?" i said sarcastically, slapping his hand out of my face. "dont point! she could see you!" i added. when the light turned green he started to merge into her lane. "eric! oh my god! what are you doing!?" how could cheyenne stand being around eric? how is she not on fucking anxiety pills? eric only laughed at my stress. "hey, roll down your window." he told me. "why-no!" "its my car!" he reminded himself. he reached over to the controll panel underneath his window. with a push of a button, my window started to roll down. the wind started pouring into the truck. "eric! fuck- dick!" i quickly covered my hair with my hands. not quickly enough, the damange had been done. he yelled out my window to a man on a bike "watch it, boy!" annoyed, i rolled up my window. "are you done having your fun yet?" i pulled down the sun visor and opened the mirror. "look what you did to my hair!" i yelled at him. i tried to peice my hair back together. "waa waa, look at my hair!" he mocked me. "how would you like it if i messed up your hair? hmm?" i slammed the visor shut. "PPSHHH i dont give a shit!" i crossed my arms and started giving eric the silent treatment. NOBODY messes up my hair.. to break the silence eric said "soo.. we have been back home now for a month.. no sign of a kid yet?" he tried hard not to laugh. i didnt awnser, i continued to stare out the window. he found it nessasary to contine "i mean- thats what you do after you get married, isnt it?" as if i didnt already know that. "and the tour IS over" why does eric like to piss me off? "eric, just- shut up! or i WILL reach over and pop you in the jaw!" it was only fair to give him a warning, considering he was cheyennes boyfreind. "mrs. alabama once again, i think its a sin." he sang aloud. i rolled my eyes. he then hummed the rest of the tune to "sweet home alabama".

No comments:

Post a Comment