Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Loudness

{ Eric Brittingham }




The guys pretty much kicked cheyenne off the tour. Assholes! since one of the girls was out of the way, they thought it must be eaiser to get rid of the other. I honestly dont see how they thought this was such a good idea. i think fred just wanted cheyenne gone so he can have "fun". jeff only agreed because fred did. Tom only wanted cheyenne gone so he wouldnt feel so bad that his wife left him. So who is really the victum here? Me! what do i do with out cheyenne? sit in my hotel room watching cartoons in my underwear wail eating a sandwich that roomservice made for me. pathetic? yes. what do i do after a show? i walk offstage, dont bother to take a shower since cheyenne wont be around to smell my stench. I wait for the guys to finish their showers and beg them to go back to the bus. no point in staying backstage if you have no one to enjoy it with. When the bus pulls up to the hotel, i run to my room and kill time until i get sleepy. now, is that anyway to spend a tour?


Thanksgiving wasnt a total bust. i got food, sex and some cookies out of it. too bad ray wouldnt give us more than two days to spend time at home. I need a break!




No comments:

Post a Comment