Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Zombie's And Cacti

It wasn't to late for me to back out. I was sitting on Cheyenne's couch, listening to her complain about Eric. i could have just told her that i was over here to visit, not to tell her that i could be pregnant. The more i thought about it, the more nervous i became. Cheyenne soon caught on. "Kayla, are you okay?" she asked me. "yeah, I'm fine." i squeaked. damn! when i get nervous enough, my voice gets really high pitched and i start to squeak. Cheyenne starred at me, wondering what was wrong with me. "you sure? you seem..nervous?" i shook my head. "nervous? no! what would i be so nervous about?" This is when she realized something was wrong. "Kayla, tell me!" she got excited, thinking it was some juicy gossip. she became very interested. "Cheyenne... i uh.. we... me and tom.. we tried for a baby last night.." her eyes dilated, and she didn't blink. i could tell she was shocked, to say the least. "what!?" i think i had her believing that me and tom would never have a child either. "yeah.." she punched my forearm "no way!" fuck, why does Cheyenne always have to hit me when she cant believe something i say. as i rubbed my arm i said "yeah." "well when do you find out if your pregnant?!" i braced myself, thinking another punch was headed my way. "i uh.. next week. I'm going to the doctor." i closed my eyes, not wanting to see the punch come hurling at me. "oh my god!" i opened my eyes when i didn't receive another punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment