Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Entitlement

There i was, minding my own business and cuddling with tom on the couch when Cheyenne told me "i don't want you at my wedding." ....she was kidding? she had to be! i mean- I'm her best friend! probably the only person who likes her besides Eric! she was at my wedding! fuck- she was the maid of honor! "what do you mean!? you cant do that!" i yelled. why cant i go to Cheyenne's wedding? why doesn't she want me there? what did i do? those thoughts kept turning in my mind. "i don't want you there, its final. get over it." she said before walking away i looked at tom, shocked and angry. "who the fuck does she think she is?! i didn't even do anything! what the fuck is her problem?!" "Kayla, calm down. look- I'll talk to Eric and maybe he can get Cheyenne to change her mind, okay?" i don't know what tom has been up to recently.. i mean- toms not the type of guy to admit things he's done wrong. like "i love you like crazy, so I'm trying my hardest to squeeze in as much time with you as passable.". he was totally playing me! why else would he be such a kiss ass? he cant fool me!"tom, whats gotton into you?!" i yelled. he looked at me, confused and scared. "me? what do you mean?" "you! your being a kiss ass! what did yo do wrong?!" i was pissed about not being allowed to attend my "best friends" wedding, i was aggravated with tom and I'm sunk deep into a muddy ditch of depression and self-pity. "what? i didn't do anything wrong! what are you talking about?" tom seemed fed-up with my constant bitchyness. "you-GRRR" i decided to give up. what was the point? i was already not wanted at the wedding. i don't need to be exiled from the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment