Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love Bites

{ Eric Brittingham }




I didnt quite know what cheyenne would say when i mentioned the words "future" and "wife" in the same sentance.


I knew that we both planned on getting married eventually... but neither of us knew when or how long eventually would take. i've been with cheyenne for four years, and i can honestly say i love her. with all my heart! i could definatly see myself spending the rest of my life with her. everytime i imagine what my future is going to look like, cheyenne is always there. i mean- i owe her this. she's put up with me and my job for four damn years. marrying her is the least i could do. but how would i go about asking her? what if she comes to her senses and relizes that she can do so much better than me? you know- maybe i could just drop small hints..

1 comment: