Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dominate

{ Tom }
"awww Freddie! have you been working out? look at your arms! your soooo strong!" Kayla made sure to say loud enough for me to hear. i watched as she wrapped her hands around Fred's bicep. Fred, of course, was eating-up all of this attention from my wife. what ever happened to my attention? just ten minuets ago she was petting my head and telling ME how pretty she thought my hair was. damn you Fred! i want the attention back! "oh, come on! there is no way Fred is THAT strong!" i said, hopeing Kayla would gear her attention back towards me. instead, she ignored my comment. "how much can you bench press, Freddie?" she asked Fred. i rolled my eyes. this is ridiculous. why should i have to compete with Fred for my wife's attention? "oh, hmm. about 140 pounds." "that's how much i weigh!" what a lie. Fred doesn't bench press shit! all he does is lift thirty pound weights up and down for thirty minuets daily. me, being ignorant, suggested "i challenge Fred to an arm wrestling match! right here and right now."
only after Fred accepted was when i started thinking of the consequences. if Fred were to win, and i were to loose, i would be embarrassed in frount of Kayla. i cant have that. this was for all the marbles. all the bragging rights, all the attention, everything! if i could beat Fred, then i could rub this in his face forever and Kayla would think i was stronger.
we sat at the dinning room table with our hands tightly packed together. Kayla stood behind me, watching mine and Fred's hands. "on the count of two, okay?" Kayla said. i nodded my head. she started counting "1..." Fred seemed bored, as if he really believed this wouldn't be a challenge. I'm not going to give up that easy. I'll tell you that much. "2! go!" i pushed on Fred's hand, as he pushed back. instantly, my hand was approaching the wooden table. Fred laughed, knowing he was right. i pushed harder, practicably breaking a sweat. "just give up tom" Fred told me, as if it was an option. "you first!" Kayla shook her head, knowing Fred wasn't even trying to bring down my hand. damn! "come on Fred, try!" i knew if he tried, my hand would be slammed against the table and i would cry in defeat. Fred smiled, thinking about weather or not he should bring me down or act like i had won. i felt his grip decrease and before i knew it his hand was on the table. "oop, looks like you win tom. congrats'." i sat, dumbfounded. did Fred really just let me win? fred had his chance to embarrass me in frount of Kayla, and he let it go. "look at that!" Kayla said, patting me on the back. "you won honey. i guess Fred isn't 'THAT STRONG', is he?". Fred got up from his seat and said "i guess not. big ol' tom broke my wittle arm." really Fred? your such an ass.. you loose and you STILL get attention from Kayla... what the fuck?!

No comments:

Post a Comment