Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What it Takes

I've spent the day listening to Aerosmith's "What it Takes". Why? Because it makes me feel like shit! Have you ever been in one of those moods where you feel like you deserve to feel terrible? You listen to ballads even though you know they make you feel crappy?
I have always admired Steven Tyler's talent for song writing. He can not only belt-out some serious vocals, but he can write some of the most sarcastic and meaningful lyrics.
This song brought up the thought of freddie. the situation we were currently in made my head spin. was my head spinning in a good way, or bad? see, that question just made my head spin out of control. i know i have strong feelings towards freddie. i couldn't decide if that was a good thing, or bad thing. it could be good for fred. we could finally be together, right? but, what will i do about Tom? i love Tom. He's my husband. I couldn't continue to give fred hopes that one day we would be together, when i know that i could never break Tom's heart.
"Tell me how I'm supposed to let you go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment