Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jaded

The sound of waves crashing against the shore soothed my conscience. Holding Tom's hand wail walking along the coast made me feel secure. My heart beat was rapid and my voice trembled. Since when did Tom make me nervous? Squeak like a school girl! "Do you wanna know something?" Tom asked me. "Of course." i said, trying not to choke on my words. "they say if your hands fit perfectly together with your lovers, then you're soul mates." Tom quoted from our honeymoon. i smiled "awww, Tommy." i rested my head on his shoulder. i knew that all we needed to reconnect with each other was a vacation. this way, we would have nothing to distract us from each other. i rediscovered my love for Tom. for a moment, i thought i was in love with freddie. sometimes, it seems like fred brain washes me, takes control of my mind and body. sneaky bastard. "i love you tommy." i told him. "i love you to."

No comments:

Post a Comment