Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

War Among The Young And Rich

{ Jeff Labar }


I ended up between two central powers. It seemed like i was digging my own trench for battle. Burying myself deeper. I was caught between two ruthless dictators, Tom and Fred, two friends who needed my support.

I soon found myself back in the trench, laying in sand between fred and a hot dog stand. i didn't know what was more dangerous, separating fred from a hot dog stand, or lying to tom. i knew if tom found out that i was helping fred sabotage his marriage, he would murder me!

As fred finished his soft pretzel, he whispered "i can't hear them, can you?" i could hardly understand the words they were speaking. the music coming from the speakers hanging on the hot dog stand over powered their voices. "so, what do you say to dinner tonight, at the rotton banana?" i heard tom say. "what are they saying?" fred asked. "shhh!" i thought to myself, if i told fred what they are planning, he would drag me along. if i didn't tell fred, then he would miss a chance of sabotage. "i cant hear them, sorry." i told him. "damn!" fred kicked the sand, sending grains through the air. "fred, you need to calm down, this plan of yours is going no where. you would make more progress if you tell her how you feel, THEN sabotage her marriage." he starred at me. "what are you saying?" right then, my brain hatched an idea. a light bulb flickered on above my head. "do you remember what happened in salt lake city? when kayla gave tom the ring back?" i asked fred. he nodded his head. "they were with out a doubt O.V.E.R, right? i mean- kayla was PISSED! she was DONE. all we have to do is get kayla to see tom cheating. then you comfort her, and make your move." fred smiled. "you're fucking brilliant! i fucking love you, man!"

In war, this step would be considered mobilization, right? the process of assembling the army and preparing supplies for war?

Call me General Jeff Labar, commander of Skum!

No comments:

Post a Comment