Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lord Have Mercy

{ Eric Brittingham }


Without Cheyenne, i go into my "dark place", as Tom likes to call it. My dark place consists of self destruction. i start off by blaming others for my failed relationship. Tom and Kayla are the usual victims of my resentment and uncontrollable anger. then, I'd sink into a depression, aided with drugs and loneliness. fighting between the band soon follows. "you're tearing us apart! you're bringing the band down with you!" Fred yells.

The guys never cared enough to put me in rehab-as if i would actually attend. There has been a few break-ups where my drug use was constant, all day and all night. Tom only nagged at me to get my shit together, fred looked away, and jeff wanted to slap some sense into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment