Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Seperate Way

{ Eric Brittingham }


The best way for me to deal with this problem is to take a break. if Cheyenne loves me as she says she does, then she will understand. If cheyenne loves me, then she will accept my decisions-including the decision i made for Lori. in my mind, there is NO reason to overreact the way she has..

"Cheyenne... can i talk to you?" i asked her. she looked up from the issue of Metal Sludge magazine that she was reading. "yeah." "i need to talk to you, alone." i may be upset with Cheyenne, but i wasn't low enough to embarrass her infront of our friends. "just tell me here. I'm sure it's no big deal. probably not even worth getting up." she then continued to read the magazine. i had lost her attention. if she was going to be like then, then maybe she deserved to be embarrassed. i stood in the middle of the aisle, between the two couches that everyone was seated on. "eric, get out of my way!" fred complained. "no, i have something to tell cheyenne!" she brought her face up from the magazine once again. "what do you want?" "if your going to act like this, then i want to take a break. give you some time to think things out." i told her. kayla watched, almost as if she was surprised that our relationship wasn't going as planned. tom, was shocked that i didn't ask his advise before making this decision. Fred didn't care, he only wanted me to move out of the aisle so he could have his leg room.Cheyenne's face dropped, like she didn't expect me to break up with her. that was cheyenne's territory- breaking hearts. "fine, if you don't want me there, then I'll leave!" typical cheyenne, always feeling pity for herself. too concerned with how much she THINKS her life sucks more than trying to make it better. always the first to complain then to apologize. "cheyenne, i still love you, and i want to get married. but, i cant stand to be around you when your treating me like crap because of something that happened seven years ago." she closed her magazine and through it at me, hitting my chest, before running to the back lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment