Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teen Machine

I dropped the current issue of tiger beat on Freds lap. "what is this?" He asked me, picking up the magazine and looking at the cover. "go to page 19." i told him. I watched as he flipped through the pages of the magazine. "what is this?" He read through the article. "what do you think it is! they found out!" i yelled. i knew that Fred was probably tired of hearing about my divorce with Tom. But, if Fred is going to be with me, he has to deal with the fact that i am going through a tough divorce right now. I need his support. "Kayla, you need to move on. out with the old and in with the new." He has been repeating that ever since the night Tom left. I took it as, "forget about Tom, I'm here and you need to be focused on our relationship." In a way, i suppose Fred was right. If Tom didn't want to be with me, then why take out my anger and depression on my relationship with Fred? Fred doesn't deserve that. I finally got my "real" relationship with Fred. Before, it was "hey, let's hide behind close doors and have sex. better hope that Tom doesn't find out." I never had the chance to REALLY concentrate on Fred. "your right.."

No comments:

Post a Comment