Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mr. Bean

{ Tom Keifer }


I needed someone to keep me company. with out kayla by my side, i've been feeling lonely.

Fred sat on the couch, playing with a light up yoyo. i watched the yoyo bounce up and down. "isn't this the coolest thing you've ever seen?" fred asked me. i nodded my head, not taking my eyes off the yoyo, i asked "hey fred, can i tell you something?" fred has been less of a friend to me lately, but as of right now, he was the only person i could talk to. "sure" he said, pulling up the yoyo and wrapping the string neatly around it. "do you ever feel like-do you ever ask yourself "what are you doing here?"" he placed the yoyo beside him and focused his attention on me, like a friend should. "i guess." fred told me. "do you realize i sleep alone every night?" i asked him. "wanna get bunk beds!" he shouted, excitingly. i tried not to laugh "i'm pouring my heart out to you, and you make jokes!" "sorry.." sometimes, i admire fred for making tense situations more relaxed by adding humor, but this was not one of those times. "i can't handle being away from kayla" i told him. i would bring kayla along, if i didn't think it would cause problems with Fred. but, it always does. "well...uhh.. she's coming this week, right?" kayla told me that she would meet me in Utah this week. i haven't told the guy's because i know they would be angry. it wouldn't be fair for kayla to come, and not cheyenne or robin. "how did you know?" i asked fred, suspiciously. "i...uhh.. she told me.." "you've been talking to her?" damn, even when she's not on tour with us, she still finds a way to get involved with fred. "well.. we've texted each other once or twice." so, she's been keeping this from me. makes me wonder.."right.." now i remember why i can't talk to fred. i got off the couch "tom, come on. you can talk to me." he told me. i ignored him. great, now i can't trust anyone. not my wife or my friend. i'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment