Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Talk is Cheap

i walked down the hall and knocked on Jeff's door. From inside, he yelled "Come in!" Jeff is so stupid, that he's cute. "i can't. i need a key, dumbass." he opened the door "sorry, i forgot about that..." When i walked into his room, i heard "when doves cry" echoing against the walls of the room. "you like prince?" i asked, not suprised. "yeah!" i paced around the room, checking things out. i noticed he was watching "josie and the pussycats". "so, what did you come here for?" Jeff asked, turning off the radio. "i uh.. wanted someone to talk to." Jeff wasn't my first choice to see advice from, but i'm desperate, and no one else understands. plus, Jeff knew everything that was going on. Fred trusts Jeff, why shouldn't I? "is something bugging you?" He asked. I took a deep breath before saying, "Fred.." "not again.." Jeff knew, just as much as I did, that there is a problem. "hey!" I didn't ask for him to judge me. "well, what are you going to do?" he asked me. "i dont know. i was hoping that you could tell me." "i can't do that.." If jeff cant help me, then no one can. "what? what did you do, jeff?" he quickly defended himself "me? i did nothing! I just- know things... you know?" i guess you can call it backstage talk. like, locker room talk. only, it's backstage.." thanks Jeff, like i couldn't figure that out on my own. "tell me what fred's been saying" he saved his ass by saying "what happens backstage, stays backstage. you know that." fuck, he got me..

No comments:

Post a Comment