Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Desert Sun

This morning when i woke up, i quickly got dressed and headed down to fred's hotel room before he left for sound check.
I knocked on the door. When fred came to the door, he wore nothing but blue and white basketball shorts with a dog tag necklace around his neck. his hair hasn't been brushed quite yet, nor been washed. Fred rubbed his eyes with his fingers as he said "good morning kitten. what can i do for ya?" he scratched his chest. "can i talk to you?" i asked. "can you make it fast, babe?" "i'll try my best" i said, walking into his room and taking a sea on the edge of his bed. Fred grabbed a shirt from the floor and a pair of jeans from the back of the recliner. he walked into the bathroom and shut the door "start talkin'." he said, from inside the bathroom. "i want to know what you have been saying about me, i know that you know what i'm talking about. so, dont even try to talk your way out of this!" i think i just confused myself. "yeah, i know what i say." he said, being a smart ass. "can you tell me?" Fred walked out of the bathroom, fully clothed with his hair combed. "why would i do that? unless, of course, you have something to offer me in return." you gotta be kidding me.. "i'm taking a risk here." he added. "look, i have nothing to offer." he smiled "i'm sure we can work something out." i ignored the comment. "freddie! you can tell me. i promise that i wont get mad.." "i'm not going to tell you everything." oh, figures. "why not?" he laughed "trust me, some shit, your better off not knowing, babe." i didn't say a word. i waited for him to tell me. he soon got the hint. "okay. so, i said a few things. so what? who told you anyway? was it Eric?" i shook my head "it doesn't matter." he laughed at himself, either out of nervousness, or guiltiness-i am not sure if those are even words. "fred, are you going to tell me or what? you know, your a real jerk to talk shit about me, you know that?" "who said i was talking shit?" oh, sly dog, you. "what?" Fred opened the door. "i have sound check to attend. if you dont mind." fine, if fred wasn't going to tell me himself, then i;m sure i can get it out of jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment