Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Carrots and Apples

In the end, everyone got what they deserved, right? I was back with Tom after being told that Fred sabotaged our marriage. I didn't tell Fred that I knew what he had done, out of respect for Jeff- who told Tom Fred's plan. Instead, I relied on the fact that things between Fred and I were not working out as i had hoped. There has been times in my life that I have wanted to be with Fred,- some more drastic than others- and the one chance that I had with Fred was in the middle of a divorce. I guess that goes to show that Fred an I are never meant to be. And, I can live with that. Because I am in love with Tom.
I have a year until I have to face Fred. Tom will be working on the new record with the band, and I'll be supporting him in whatever way i can. Weather that may be "Steak Night" or hanging around Jeff's pool like old times. I can't ignore Fred anymore than he can't ignore me.
I guess I shall see how things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment