Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Game

I said goodbye to Tom. I know that i wont see him again 'til sometime next year. When i got involved with a Rock Star, i didn't think it would be this difficult to watch him leave. I know what goes on at their shows. I know the type of women who hang around that scene. Something was bound to happen!
I couldn't handle watching Tom get on the bus and drive away, so, i sat in the living room. Cheyenne was probably holding Eric hostage in their basement, refusing to let him leave. "Hey Kayla! stand up!" Fred said, barging into my house. "Fred! what do you think you're doing?! you can't just let yourself into-" Before i could finish, he picked me up from the couch and tossed me over his shoulder, as if i was as light as a sweatshirt. "Freddie! what on earth!?" he laughed. "Calm down, hun. i'm only taking you outside." I pounded my fist off his back "Put me down! i can walk, you know!" i yelled. he ignored me.
When we got outside, i noticed jeff had cheyenne over his shoulders as well. Eric laughed "come on guys, we need to get going. you had your fun." he said. "Jeff! put me down! HAHAHAHA Jeff!" Cheyenne yelled, flirtatiously. "I'll put you down in the back lounge." Jeff told Cheyenne. Eric budded in, again "Jeff, don't even!" Jeff swatted Cheyenne's ass as he said "come on, i'm only messing around!" "oww! jeff! quit it! HAHAHAHA put me down!" Cheyenne only encouraged Jeff to continue harassing her "Come on, Cheyenne. pretend you like this. moan for me, real loud." Tom laughed at Jeff's order. "If i do, will you put me down?" Cheyenne asked. "I'll think about it." Cheyenne, letting out a loud moan, said "OHHHH JEFF!!" Jeff, amused, said "I change my mind. i like you up there." Fred then turned to me and said "Kayla! take off your shirt!" he said, tugging on my blouse. "Fred, let go!" i said, swatting his hand away. "Come on Kayla! pull my hair and moan for me!" What kind of sick joke are they playing? i rolled my eyes. "Fred, i don't think so." there was no way that i was playing their little game. I exspecially didn't want to hurt Tom. "Please Kayla, Cheyenne did it!" oh, whatever. "OHHHHHH FREDDIE!!!" i yelled, wail tugging on his hair. he laughed, proud that he influenced me to do it. Tom watched, growing impatient and angry. "Come on Kay, let's have sex! we call the back lounge!" Fred announced, running into the bus. Jeff followed "hey! i called the back lounge first!" Was i missing something? for one; why did Fred suddenly want to have sex with ME? two; what ever happened to Fred ignoring me? three; Why wasn't Tom intervening?
Once on the bus, Eric demanded that Jeff and Fred let go of us. They did as Eric told them. "I have an idea!" Jeff announced. "what is it?" Cheyenne asked. "look, don't rule this off so fast. but, i say we experiment. let's make this a rule, kind of like a game. the only rule is, Tom can't have sex with kayla, and Eric can't have sex with Cheyenne." Eric interrupted before Jeff could continue with his speech, "Whoa, whoa, i don't like this game so far." Jeff continued to speak "Hold up, give it a chance. we have sex with anyone we want. i can fuck cheyenne, fred can fuck kayla, or tom can screw cheyenne if he wants." fred started to clap his hands "brilliant! your a fucking genius, jeff!" Fred yelled. Jeff took a bow as he said, "Thank you, very much. so, what do you say?" Tom shook his head "no way! you sick son of a bitch!" Jeff pointed to me "do you want to hear what kayla thinks about this?" I love tom, but i figure that sex with Fred couldn't hurt. "i.. uh.. it doesn't sound so bad.." i took long pauses between words. "you really want to do this, kayla?" Tom asked me. "you want to do this?!" Fred asked, excited. i nodded my head "sure." Jeff pointed to Cheyenne "what do you say, babe?" Eric waited for an awnser. "yeah." Cheyenne said. "now, it's up to Tom and Eric." Jeff said. "well.. if Kayla wants to.. then i guess I'm in." Tom said, looking like he was already regretting it. "fine!" Eric mumbled. Jeff grabbed Cheyenne by the hand "yes! come on, Cheyenne. we're going to the back lounge." Cheyenne laughed and followed him. "i can't listen to this." Tom said, locking himself in the bathroom. "hey! where am i supposed to hide?!" Eric yelled after Tom. "go to bed! listen to your Walkman!" Eric crossed his arms "fine!" Eric went into his bunk. Fred looked at me. oh boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment