Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Loves Got Me Doin' Time

I have only been with Freddie for no longer than two weeks. How could he say "i love you"?
I know that Freddie and I have a past together, and that may be coming into play, but i still don't understand.
Tom is divorcing me. i would have never thought that our marriage would end like this. Tom was the first man i fell in love with. He made me happy like no one else could. I never wanted to be the woman who trusted her husband to full extent, only to find out that he's been cheating. It hurts to learn that the man you gave everything to has been seeing another woman behind your back.
I appreciate everything that Fred has done for me these past few weeks. Fred means a lot to me. But, i had to explain to him that i'm not quite ready to fall in love again. i hanv't been teh same since Tom left, and Fred relizes that. i don't want to lie to Fred and tell him that i love him, then put no effort into enforcing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment