Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Like I don't Care

{ Eric Brittingham }






Cheyenne now thinks that our marriage is jinxed, hence why she refuses to marry me. I made the mistake of trusting Lori to take care of our divorce in 1984, only for it to come knocking me in the ass three years later on my wedding day.


I didn't tell Cheyenne about Lori because i didn't feel it was important. Any woman who finds out that their fiance was married before them would go crazy, right? I guess it didn't help for Cheyenne to find this out on her wedding day, did it?


So, here we are on our "honeymoon" in Australia. Today i didn't get my koala and my "wife" informed me that she doesn't want to get married after our wedding disaster. How am i supposed to take that? "oh, don't take it personally, Eric." she told me. Fuck- how do you think I'm supposed to take this? She thinks that buying me a stuffed koala would make things better. i will not lie, it is quite cute and fluffy, but it doesn't heal the pain, Cheyenne.


After Tom told me that he was divorcing Kayla, i started to realize that maybe Cheyenne was right. Maybe marriage wasn't the best thing for us right now, like i thought it was. If Tom and Kayla didn't last, what chance do Cheyenne and I have?


Relationships are hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment