Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shaggy

I guess you could say it was "the heat of the moment" or "the peak of passion". in either case, i found myself shouting "ohhh freddie!" at that moment, everything ceased. "what did you say?" Tom asked me. By his tone of voice, i could tell i was in trouble. "what?" i said, trying to act like i didn't know what Tom was talking about. "you yelled fred.." He rolled off me. "tom.. " i felt TERRIABLE! i can't believe i allowed myself to do such a thing, not like i had any control. Tom ignored me, shifting his body away from mine. "Tom, im sorry. i didn't-" "goodnight." He whispered. I couldn't figure out what has gotton into me lately. I've never been the type of woman to flirt with my husband's best friend, let alone call out his name during intercourse. poor Tom. "goodnight.." i didn't know what else to say. what could i say? it was an accident?

No comments:

Post a Comment