Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Evening in a Hotel

It was evening when i heard a knock on the door. Tom looked at me "will you get it?" he asked. I had just gotten comfortable. The holiday inn doesn't necessarily have the most high-end mattresses. i got out of bed anyway, seeing as the door would never get answered if i didn't. "Tom, you lazy son of a bitch." he smiled as he said "love you too, babe!" i ignored him and answered the door.
Jeff stood before me. "Jeff?" his hands were placed in the pockets of his jeans. He seemed eager. "umm.. i need to tell you something. it's not really about me, it's about fred." I knew instantly that whatever the news was, it would be something i didn't want to hear. "yeah..can you uh- give me a second?" i closed the door on jeff. "tom. i'll be right back, okay?" i grabbed the closest piece of clothing around me, Toms leather coat, from the arm of the chair and slipped it on. "where are you going?" He asked me. "dont worry about it." i said, pulling up the sleeves to my elbows.
I stepped into the hallway. "okay, Jeff. tell me whats going on." i buttoned up the jacket, enough so that it covered my pajamas. i didn't want jeff seeing me in my night clothes.. "he saw what happened the other night, he's a mess.." "he saw that?" oh, poor freddie. "you weren't upset about it?" Jeff asked me. "well.. i didn't see it coming. tom wasn't even drinking. it like- came out of no where, i guess.." i felt exposed. i didn't think anyone was watching. Jeff looked down the hall "well, fred saw everything!" "i'm sorry! i didn't mean for-" he interrupted me "don't apologize to me. i'm just letting you know.." with that, he turned away and walked down the hall. "oh, come on, Jeff!" i yelled after him. he ignored me.
Great. fuckin' great. Me and Tom try to do something together for once, and it bites me in the ass! go figure..

No comments:

Post a Comment