Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Say Cheese!

{85}
I was sitting on the counter in the photo developing room of the Photohut looking through customers personal pictures. "eww.. is this woman bald?" I asked Tom. He looked at the picture "i think that's a man.." He said. "oh... isn't someone else supposed to be here with you? like, doesn't that curly haired kid work here too?" I asked Tom. "Fred? Yeah! He does." "Then why isn't he here?" "he's usually late..." I put the picture back into the pile and jumped off the counter. "twenty minuets late?" I asked Tom. "sometimes.. like, Eric is late 90% of the time." "so why do you have to be here on time? why can't you be late? that's not fair! we could still be in bed, Tommy!" I nagged. It didn't seem fair to me that Tom always got the short end of the stick. "because.. I'm a good guy-" Before Tom could finish speaking, Fred walked in the room. "Heyyy!!! sorry, I overslept, then i got some break- Hiya Kayla!" Funny how Fred can come in late, apologize because he overslept, and think he can say hi to me. "hey, you got what?" i asked. seeing as he didn't finish talking before he realized i was in the room. "breakfast." he said, holding up a paper McDonald's bag. "oh." i said. "Man, I'm starving! and i have to be here! I hate this place. woahh aw man, I ate everything!" Fred said, looking around in the McDonald's bag. Tom started coughing "Hey, Freddie Boy- there's things for you to do over there.." Tom said, pointing to the opposite side of the room. "fine.." Fred said, walking away from us. "Finally!" Tom said, pulling me close and kissing me. "We can't do this with Fred around," I said "He's gonna walk in, I know it." Tom ignored me and started kissing my neck. "Tom!" "what? no he wont."
Just when things started getting "hot and steamy", Eric walked in. I quickly pushed Tom away from me. "Eric is here!" I told him. "wha- hi Eric." He said. I whispered to Tom, "I told you! It was bound to happen.." "It's fine... we have the bathroom..." Tom said to me. Eric didn't say a word, thank god. "bathroom, NOW! Eric, take my shift." Tom said, pulling me towards the bathrooms. "Tommy!" "Don't worry about it, Kay. Eric will do it for me." He pushed me into a stall and locked the door. "but what if-" before i could finish he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips against mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment