Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hotel California

i jumped out of bed and peaked out of the hotel room, down the hall. i didn't notice anything unusual. out of curiosity, i roamed the hallway, waiting to hear the noise again. there was only six rooms on this hallway, to which four belonged to members of Cinderella. i stood infrount of room 76. i leaned my ear against the door and listened. nothing. i could have sworn that someone rented this room. so, i knocked on the door, "is anyone in there?" i shouted. i didn't care if i was waking up a stranger. "what's it to ya?" someone shouted back to me. "freddie?" i recognized his voice. i heard the locks unjam and the door squeak open. fred smiled when he saw me "hey kitten!" he wore only a pair of leather pants. a silver cross necklace layed on his bare chest. a green cap tamed down his wild curly hair. "did you hear that noise?" i asked him. he laughed, ignoring my question "come in, come in, my darling." "i don't know if i should.. Tom is already on my case about-" fred interrupted me "come in." he insisted.
When i walked into the room i saw Jeff sitting on a wooden chair next to the bed with a cigarette in his mouth, and an ashtray on his lap. "hey kayla." he said, followed by a hiccup. "hey jeff, should i tell her what the noise was?" Fred threatened Jeff. "don't!" Fred laughed "who knows, it could have been an earthquake. California, eh?" Fred said, picking up a beer that layed on the wooden table beside the bed. "did the noise wake you?" he asked me. "no, i uh- wasn't sleeping." how could i sleep when my mind was so caught up between- "it's like- one in the morning. why aren't you sleeping, kitty?" "i could ask you boys the same thing." i replied. "and i can give you an awnser." i loved how sassy Freddie was. "well, i couldn't fall asleep. it's not a problem." i admitted. "well, me and Jeff are just hangin' out." i looked over to Jeff who was putting out his cigarette in the ashtray. "so.. uh.. how are you and Tom doing?" Fred asked me. "we are..fine.." "no signs of breaking up soon?" He asked me. "you trying to make your move?" i asked. "no! its just that-" Jeff interrupted him "yeah, SURE that's what you mean, buddy." "shut up Jeff!" Fred barked.

No comments:

Post a Comment