Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photohut

{85}
Tom was laying beside me in our bed, sleeping like a baby. "Tooommmyy. Honey, are you awake?" i said, poking his chest. "Nooooo." He said, rolling over. "Yes you are! come on, baby!" It's never fun being awake alone.. "come on for what?" he said. "get up!" "whyyyyy?" He whined. "because! i don't wanna be up alone.." with that, he turned back towards me. "fine fine. I'm up." "thank you baby!" i said, giving him a good morning hug. "what should we do today, Hun?" He asked me. "Anything you want." I said. "I have to work.." "what? Tommy!" Another relaxing day with Tommy would be great. "I have to baby." "What am I gonna do all day with out you?" I will admit, it's sad that I don't have a life. The only thing that matters to me is Tom. "Come with me" He said. "Come with you? I can't do that. What am i supposed to do? Sit around the Photohut with you?" Tom nodded his head. "exactly." "I can't do that. I'd be a distraction. i don't want to get you fired.." I told him. "of course you will be a distraction! but that doesn't matter. c'mon Kay!" He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment