Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jay-sus Gawd and Christ!

when i woke up, i relized tom wasn't beside me. that's right. i forgot that he decided to sleep on the couch after our argument stormed out of control. my head felt like it had millions of little type writters working inside. there wasn't enough advil on earth to make this headache go away. i layed in bed, trying to remember last night. everything seemed as if it happend in a fog..
Tom and i brought a stereo and three bottles of whiskey to the beach. the moon hid behind the dark clouds. the water was calm. not one seagul squaked. i have never seen such and erie enviroment in hawii. tom opened a bottle with his shirt "would you like the first drink?" he asked me. "naw, you go ahead." i told him. the beach was deserted, not a person in sight. "tommy, don't you think it's a little too quiet? it's odd." he didnt seem to be worried quite like i was "Kayla, relax. it's not a big deal." tom handed me the bottle. i took a quick drink before saying "your right.." tom was usually the paronoid one. if he wasn't worried, why should i be?
An hour and three bottles of whiskey later, tom and i were arguing. i for one, blame the alchol and Tom's lack of listening skills. "your the one with the problem!" i yelled, throwing an empty bottle into the ocean. "no, it's you!" i dont think either of us understood why we were yellling. just to yell, i guess. right then, i heard the sound of feet trailing through dry sand. i looked to see fred standing behind me. "hey freddie! whadda you doin here?" i asked. he didn't awnser. tom sat on a pile of sand, ignoring Freds presance. "what are you two fighting about?" he asked. "i dunno!" i awnsered, shrugging my shoulders. "kayla started it" tom mumbled. "unk! oh, what are you fuckin' tawkin' abawt?! oh, jesus cher-ist! you stupid fuck! jesus! fred, get him the fuck outta heah! oh, what a cunt! oh, jay-sus!" i yelled. fred starred at me, probably thinking i was crazy. "what has gotton into you, kitten?" he asked me. "two bottles of whiskey." i said, smiling. tom pushed sand around with his feet, as if he was bored. i started to get angry over nothing. i suddenly wanted tom to feel pain. i dont know what came over me, but i acted by grabbing fred by his shirt and pulling him towards me. i stuck my tounge down his thorat and my hand down his pants. when i let him go, he through up his hands "tom, that wasn't me. it was all her, i swear!" he pleaded. i rolled my eyes. typical fred. tom didn't instantly act like he usually would, by throwing a fit. he waited until we got home for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment