Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reaching for You

i can't belive that i have never though of this before! it's much easier to get Jeff to do my dirty work!
I met Jeff at the emergency exit door after the show. "tell me everything! every detail!" i demanded. "i'm sorry Kayla, but.. he doesn't know." i felt my heart sink into my stomache. "what do you mean- he doesn't know?" Jeff looked around, checking for witnesses, making sure no one was close enough to hear our convorsation. "he doesn't know how he feels about you, or he wont tell me.." "what did he say, exactly?" Fred must feel SOMETHING to lead me on like this. "it was all very confusing. he said he liked you, but then he said he didn't. then he said you would be together if it wasn't for tom. so, i dont know." Jeff was a horriable puppet. "kayla, i'm trying to help you here. i really am." he told me. i hugged him "i know jeff, thanks." when i let go, i noticed fred walk out of the bathroom. "i'll see you on the bus, jeff." i said before i chased after fred. "freddie!" i called out. fred turned around to see me "hiya kitten!" he said with a smile. i felt myself blushing. i quicly hid my face with my hair, before fred could see my cheeks. "what's the matter, kitten?" he asked me. he moved the hair out of my face. by the time he did, the blushing had stopped. thank god. his hand stayed on my face, caressing my cheek. i hope he washed his hands... "so, uh- freddie. how was the show?" i asked, out of nervousness. "didn't you watch?" "i was.. busy." an excuse i'm sure he could have taken the wrong way. "it was great. too bad you missed it." "for shame.."

1 comment:

  1. I commented bro!! And what is going on?

    ReplyDelete