Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

❈ AXON HILLOCK ❈

^ cheyenne :) upon arriving to the apartment, that me and linda shared, i was confrounted by an angry and worried roommate. as i walked through the frount door and layed my leather jacket over the arm of the couch she starred at me. at first, she didnt say a word. as soon as she relized that i wasnt going to volonteerly explain to her what happend to me last night, she decitded to ask for herself. "what happend to you last night?!" she crossed her arms infrount of her chest. i didnt know where to begin. "well, i uh..... i told you what my intensions were...." i figured that starting at a true statement was the best way to go. "intensions?" i didnt like explaing things to linda for more than one reason. she can be very opinonionated... once, i told her that my cousin decided to be a hippie and move to san fransico to be with a man and his six other mistresses... and that didnt go over to well. not like thats what i did last night, or anything! but, ever since that insident, i dont like to explain things to linda. i dont want her to stand there and nag at me, like shes my fuckin mother! "yes, i told you that i was into that singer...remember?" i opened up the fridge and took out a soda. "no! you didnt!" she unhooked her arms from her chest and took away the soda that i was holding in my hand. "so you left me there? alone! in a bar with strangers! freaks! just so you can screw some singer!" i held in my laugh "oh, come on!" i reached to retrieve my soda. she pulled away "you- i cant belive you!" she set the soda on the counter behind her. "oh, dont be such a dramaqueen, linda! its not THAT bad!" "not that bad?" "stop that..." when you live with someone for three years, you start to learn things from them. unfortunatly, linda has picked up my trait of repeating points in arguments instead of how to relax. i took the soda from the couter and opend it before she could take it away again, as if the fact that the can was open made any difference. "Whatever!" she through up her hands and stormed off into her bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment