Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

❈I See The Devil And Hes Lookin At Me ❈

" Look in the mirror, what do i see? i see the devil and hes lookin at me! " ~ LA Guns { Nikki } My last look at cheyenne was the view as she was walking out of my house. i could have done a better job talking to her if the guys weren't here. they ruined everything! i looked over to tommy. he was spread out across the floor. he layed on his arms as he starred at the light fixture. "yo t-bone! dont tell me you snorted all of this!" he didn't bother to look at me "vince did it!" vince was sitting on the couch with his pants around his ankles, drinking a bottle of rum. my own house then became to crowded. i threw my bottle of jack across the room. it hit the wall and shattered on the floor. "get out of my house! now! all of you!" tommy sat up and said "no way man!" i screamed and pulled out my hair "get out of my fuckin house!" mick was the first to get up and leave. vince and tommy just starred at me. i pulled out more of my hair and screamed louder "out of my fuckin house you bastards!!" i grabbed vince's bottle of rum out his hands and threw it through the t.v. i had to show them that i really meant buisness. they then rolled their eyes and walked out of my house. i took out of my secret stash, hidden in the post of my bed, and crawled into my closet. from there, the night was going to be spent hiding from little green men and swat teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment