Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

❈ Got A Feeling Like A Train Is Running Through My Head ❈

i was cramped in a tiny space between the side of the couch and the metal wall of the bus. cheyenne was behind me, probly worse off. "cheyenne, can i go now?! i want to see tom!" he pinched the back of my shoulder "no! not yet! wait until they get far enough so they cant kick us off!" hiding in the back lounge of my husbands tour bus was probly one of the best ideas i have had in a few months! you know, besides getting in a car accident and spending two weeks in the hospital! we could hear every word that the guys were saying from the frount of the bus. "why couldn't i have had FIVE more seconds with her! im not gonna see her for over a year!" tom complained to jeff. "you can call her." "i cant kiss her through the phone!". i tried my hardest not to laugh, but a little giggle slipped out of my mouth. cheyenne whispered "shut up!" i covered my mouth and tried harder not to let out another giggle. "one day you will see." tom said. "right.." jeff started to loose interest in the convorsation. "tom, your not gonna spend the whole tour talking about your wife-are you?" eric mumbled. "NO!" as if tom was really proving to anyone that he wouldnt talk about me for a majority of the tour. i whispered to cheyenne "can i go now?!" she pushed me forward "sure. go on! remember the plan!" i crawled out of the tight space and took a deep breath. i quietly and slowly walked into the frount of the bus. tom's back was facing me so it was the perfect chance for a suprise. i snuck up behind him and put my hands around his eyes "guess who!" he threw my hands off his eyes and turned around "kayla!" he hugged me. i was glad that he was excited. i would have thought that he would have been pissed and kicked me off the bus, even though we are 30 minuetes away from the house. jeff starred at us "what the fuck are you doing here?!" eric yelled. tom let go of me "hey, this wasnt my idea. so dont blame me! im just glad she's here" jeff looked around the bus. "where's robin?" he waited for robin to jump out of a cabnit any moment. "she- uh.. didnt come." his face sunk. "dont tell me cheyenne came along?" fred said. i tried to change the subject before eric could start talking shit "i had to climb up the bus to get in here! threw the hatch!" i pointed up to the ceiling of the bus where a hatch was convenienly placed. eric ignored what i had said and went on about cheyenne. "im not suprised she wouldn't come, why would she want to confrount me when we are fighting? since, if her being here would give us another chance to talk about it, and maybe make it better. this is sooo like her!" the plan wasn't for eric to talk shit. "dont be like that eric. of course she wants to be here with you!" "then why isnt she here?" i couldn't give in until cheyenne came out the back lounge. i had to think of something else to say! "well, would you want her to be here?" stupid question. "yes.." cheyenne came out the back lounge. "cheyenne!" cheyenne crossed her arms infrount of her chest. "cheyenne?" "Eric! i cant belive you! you dont want me here!" eric got confused "thats not what i said. i said i DID want you here!" "but you didnt sound like it!" i should have known that this would happen. i sat on the couch next to tom and watched them fight. "how did i not sound like it?!" jeff mumbed "bus sweet bus..."

No comments:

Post a Comment