Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Monday, March 21, 2011

❈ Hide And Go Seek ❈

the last time i wore a skirt, i was 7 years old.. its been 9 years since then and this is my first time wearing a skirt. i starred the plastic chair that was connected to my desk. i have forgotton how to sit! i slowly eased my way into the chair and crossed my legs under the desk. after finding a comfortable position i saw the door swing open. fred slid across the tile floor in his high top reebok sneakers. he tossed me a metallic object. i caught it. i knew instantly what i was holding. this was the shirt that i had lost last night! i was late to school trying to look for it! "HOLY SHI- fred! where did you find it?!" i hid the shirt under the desk. "in the bus!" "what in the world was it doing there?!" fred laughed "i dont know!" he turned around and started to leave. "fred!!" he turned around "what? i gotta go!" i needed to ask him something.. but the whole class was watching. i wasnt going to talk to freddie about this insident in public.. "why? whats the rush?" he turned back around and opend the door "i gotta go! cya!" "freddie!!" he left the classroom. i quickly opened my backpack and shuvved the shirt in behind my history textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment