Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Friday, March 18, 2011

❈ Dime ❈

cheyenne sat in the chair next to the window. her arms were crossed and she looked around the hotel room. she made sure not to look at me. thats when i wondered what was going on.. i was walking down the street to the bar when i got a call from cheyenne telling me turn around and go back to the hotel. nikki took my arm. "i want you to close your eyes, okay?" i shook my head "no.. i dont wanna close my eyes!" i screamed. he held on tighter to my arm. "hold still!" he wrapped a plastic tube around my arm and tied it in a knot. "what are you doooooing?" cheyenne crossed her legs and bounced one leg up on down, still not looking at me. nikki took a needle and jammed it into my arm. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!????!" "SHHH" he said, digging the needle deeper. i didnt know what was going on at that point. for some reason i started crying. nikki took the needle out of my arm and cut the plastic tube with his knife. cheyenne stood up "this wasnt a good idea, nikki! i take it back!" nikki layed me down on the bed "cheyenne, you cant take it back. she will be fine!" my head was spinning and i couldnt feel anything. i layed on the bed, still as a rock, starring up at the ceiling listening to them talk. "but what if she isnt?! oh my god, dont tell me thats gonna bruise! tom cant see that!!" "cheyenne, its OKAY! it will only leave a small mark, just put a band aid over it before you leave." i started to loose focus on the room. the ceiling was growing closer and the walls were moving closer. i didnt have the energy to scream nor move.

No comments:

Post a Comment