Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

❈ Solute VS Solvent ❈

inspired by chemistry with Mr. Horstmeyer. hes 23 and recently got married. so i thought what happend today in class was INSANLY cute! { ERIC } the band was hanging around in toms garage. i twirled my bass around my neck. fred asked "does that like- take a lot of practice?" i shrugged my shoulders. "i guess- i mean, it doesnt take THAT long.." he laughed "what? you go home to cheyenne everynight and go 'hey honey! watch this! look what i can do!' and twirl your fuckin bass around?" the thought of cheyenne back in my life made me happy. it felt so amazing to be around her again! tom laughed "dude! look! he's blushing!" the guys all laughed. "shut the fuck up! i am not!" "awwwww! does eric love his girlfriend?" jeff said. it made me blush more. "awwww eric!" "shut up fred! all of you! i mean it!" i put my bass down on the stand and sat down on the couch. "not cool!" they stopped laughing "yeah yeah, whatever eric. we know the truth!" i laughed a little at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment