Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

❈ Billion Dollar Babies ❈

when i found the time to look at my phone i had noticed that my voicemail was full, and i had 57 missed calls from.. all from tom. i sat on my bed and listened to the voicemails. the first ones started like "kayla, i NEED to talk to you! PLEASE dont do this! call me..please.." there was about 11 of those messages. those messages soon turned into "damn it kayla! i cant belive your not calling me! this is pissing me off! CALL ME!" from that, it went back to "kayla....im sorry.. i REALLY am! and i can explain EVERYTHING to you if you just call me.. kayla.." i earased all the messages and layed my phone on my stomache. i layed in the bed that cheyenne and eric had set up for me in the guest bedroom. this room only had one wide window behind the bed. the bedpost covered most of it, limiting the light it let into the room. i am convinced that i am more heartbroken then tom... i mean-we were getting married in 2 WEEKS! 14 days til our wedding! i walk backstage to see him all over some girl! he exspects me to "listen" that its "not what it looks like" and we "NEED to talk"! there is NOTHING that can make any of this better.. it was hard for me just to give up that ring! i was sooooo excited to marry tom! i was fucking blinded! nothing else mattered to me, except for tom and our wedding! then to be CRUSHED like i was, that fast! just BAM! its killing me.. then the fact that toms not giving up on this.. it would be better if he just left me alone so i can forget about this.. i need to move on now.. and i cant do that when- my phone started vibating on my stomache. i picked it up and looked to see who was calling. the caller id showed a picture of me and tom in hawii. uh.. tom is calling.. AGAIN! i decided to awnser the phone. maybe i could tell him to STOP calling..

No comments:

Post a Comment