Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

❈ Back to Back ❈

this morning was the first time in history that tom has woken up before me. i put on one of toms t-shirts and went to find him. he was sitting indian style on the couch with the laptop on his lap. an empty bowl on ceral was laying on the coffee table ontop of a coaster. i sat next to tom. "whatcha doin?" i gave him a goodmorning kiss. "i was uh-looking at the website." "for what?" he pointed to an article "look what someone posted" i read threw the post that was written by someone who went by the name 'peach19'. "what are they talking about?" tom closed the laptop and set it on the arm of the couch "apprently im making out with eric wail i eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.." he said it so naturally. "what?" he laughed "i dont know. crazy people who imagine me making out with eric." "i see." i looked down at the shirt i was wearing. i noticed the tag sticking out of the collar. "OH MY GOD!" tom looked at me "whats wrong?" i laughed at myself. tom just starred, wondering if i had gone nuts. "kayla?" i tucked my arms into the shirt. "I PUT MY SHIRT ON BACKWARDS! WOW! IM AN IDIOT!" he laughed as i pulled the frount of the shirt to my chest and slid my arms back threw the sleaves. "oh my god.." "i know! like- last month after i had spent the day going places, i noticed i had two different shoes on!" he laughed harder. "i have NEVER met anyone as ditzy as YOU!" "i get it from my mother.." he puts his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "dork.."

No comments:

Post a Comment