Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Monday, March 14, 2011

❈ If I Could Turn Back Time ❈

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEszTzdUMcY The discovery was made when i noticed Nikki Sixx Talking to peter, Jeff's new guitar tech. When i saw Nikki, i ran to find Cheyenne. I had to tell her to watch her back. Whos knows what can happen if She runs into him! "Cheyenne! we have a problem!" i was running out of breath. i had run around the entire back stage area twise, looking for her! she starred at me like i was crazy. "what are you talking about?" i took my time trying to get my breath back. she waited. "okay! cheyenne, nikki is here! i just saw him talking to peter!" she didnt awnser me at first. she starred right past me. "cheyenne! helllooo! we have a problem here!" "yeah! i heard you the first time!" "so what are you gonna do?!" she looked around. " i dont know! does eric know he's here?" "want me to ask!?" i said sarcastically. she glared at me "your not helping!" "well, all i can say is, HIDE!" she shook her head "im not going to hide! im going to talk to him!" "nooo your not!" tom came up to us. "hey girls." cheyenne smiled "hey tom. just in time, i was just leaving." i grabbed her arm before she could walk off. "no! she wasnt. she was actually just telling me that she is gonna spend the ENTIRE night right by my side! isnt that right cheyenne?" she pulled away from my grip. "no!" she walked away. "damn it!" tom starred at me. "is something wrong?" "of course not. what could possiably be wrong?" he changed the subject. "you know, motley crue is suppost to be here tonight." i acted like i didnt already know "oh really? why is that?" "apparently they are doing this drug thing to." i tried to change the subject, but it didnt go as smoothly. "where did you get that hat?" tom adjusted his hat. "i found it in one of our wardrob cases." at that moment i heard "hey bear!" i turned around to see vince neil. tom pointed to vince "do you know him?" of course, tom knew vince, but i wasnt suppost to. vince came up and pushed me against the wall. too shocked to react, i followed along as he stuck his tonuge down my throat. he grabbed my hair and pulled it back. soon enough i felt him being dragged away. tom them pushed him aside and punched him in the face. i stood there, watching. not knowing what the right thing to do was. after vince stormed off, tom turned to me "what the fuck was that?!?!" "he has fucking issues!!" i was just as suprised and pissed as tom. "how do you know him? why did he call you bear?!" "look- if i tell you, you CAN NOT tell eric! promise me!" he shook out his hand "that fucker has a fuckin hard head!" "tom! listen!" he rubbed the hand he hit vince with as i told him what had happend. he starred at me for a good 5 minuetes before he said ".....................your not serious?" "tom! this IS serious!" he laughed at me "kayla.." "what!!" i had a hard time trying to explain, and now hes laughing at me! this is cheyennes problem, not mine! yet im involved! damn her..

No comments:

Post a Comment