Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wanted Dead or Alive

{Cheyenne Kavan, 85}

Upon waking up from a nights sleep, i stretched my arms over my head, feeling my spine tingle. i looked over to eric's side of the bed to see a man with dark hair sleeping beside me. i know that it is morning, and i have not put in my contacts quite yet, but eric has blonde hair! when i relized that a stranger was in our bed, i screamed. the man was so stunned and alarmed that he rolled over the edge of the bed. "Holy shit!" he yelled, as his body hit the floor. i peaked over the edge of the bed to see Jeff laying on the floor in nothing but his underwear. "Jeff," i covered my body with the comforter, not wanting him to spot my Smurf pajamas. "what the HELL are you doing here?" i yelled. i noticed his clothes spread across the bedroom floor. i continued "what if Eric saw you in my bed? where is Eric? He was here last night!" i started to panic. Maybe i entered an alternate universe. instead of being in a relationship with Eric, i was with Jeff. "Shh.." Jeff said, putting his finger over my lips. i swatted his hand away from my face and got out of bed. bringing the comforter with me, i gathered his clothes from the floor. "Get dressed," i said, throwing his clothes at him. "i dont want Eric coming in here and seeing us like this." Jeff caught everything but his shirt. "But Cheyenne." i cut him off before he could finish speaking "Now!" He picked up the shirt he had dropped and started to get dressed.

I locked myself in our walk in closet, struggling to quickly get dressed. i felt lik Eric would show up at any second and question why Jeff was at my apartmen- in my bed... if i knew, i would explain everything to Eric.

I started forming excuses in my mind. i needed a solid excuse to give to Eric, or else i would be done for! i whispered to myself- because sometimes things may sound better in your mind than aloud- "Jeff came over looking for you. you know, because you hang out at my apartment often.." it's sad to say that excuse was all my mind could achieve.

Fully clothed, i walked out of the closet and sat the my vanity. i pulled a brush through my hair, watching myself in the mirror. i noticed a green and white baseball cap laying beside a bottle of perfume. i thought that it must belong to Jeff. Eric doesn't wear a hat unless he's too lazy to fix his hair- even then i'm sure he wouldn't write Jeff on the lid. Jeff came from behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomache and watching me brush my hair from my reflection in the mirror. if Jeff and i didn't sleep together, this would be sorta creepy. He layed his head on my shoulder and checked himself in the mirror. i turned around to face him, our lips close and our bodies closer. his hands were now rested on my back. i quickly grabbed the baseball cap from the vanity and placed it upon his head. "i think you better leave." Jeff chuckled as he said "okay Cheyenne.."

As Jeff walked out of the room, Eric entered. Eric glanced at me with a confused expression painted on his face. "What is Jeff doing here?" He questioned me. "Looking for you!" i blurted. "If he was looking for me, then why did he just leave?" "i uh.." my mind went blank. Eric was waiting for a reply- one that i didn't have the time to create. So instead of awnsering his question, i asked "Where did you go?" Eric pointed out of the bedroom door as he said "i bought donuts.."

No comments:

Post a Comment