Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Flea

( I finally have my hands on a computer, but i do not have my drafts with me at the moment. i figured i would write off the top of my head.)

I spent my days alone at the Holiday Inn hotel playing back the moment i got home from Florida. Was cheating on Tom with Steven Tyler really worth it? In just four months Tom and I would be celebrating our first anniversary being married. i really fucked that up, didn't i? we couldn't even last a YEAR! i'm surprised we even lasted this long, after what happened with Fred a few months back.
I realized wail taking Helo out of the cardboard soda box, that i had stuffed her in when leaving the house, that i didn't think to bring Puck with me to the hotel. Was it okay for me to go back to the house to check-up on Puck? I'm sure that i am the last person that Tom wants to see right now. But, Puck is my dog too! Tom bought Puck for ME because he fucked up on our first valentines day we spent together. I have every right to see Puck! If Tom really wants to keep Puck, there is no way i'm letting him take my dog!
As i walked up the stone pathway to the house, Tom was locking the door and putting the keys back into his pocket. Fuck- Tom must be leaving to the studio. I ran up to the door to catch him before he could leave. "Tom!" i said, getting to the porch. He starred at me and said "what are you doing here?" "I wanna see Puck.." i told him, nervous as to what he would say. "no." not as bad as i thought it would be. "come on, tom. he's my dog!" "Puck is MINE." he argued. "no he isnt! you bought him for ME!" "leave, now." he told me, pointing away from the house. "not until i see puck..." Thunder started clapping as rain started pouring from the sky. "kayla, you need to leave." He told me again. "tom...its raining.." Rain bounced off the roof and poured out of the gutters. "you dont expect me to invite you in, do you?" "i dont expect you to do anything.." i told him, crossing my arms infrount of my chest, trying to keep warm. "come in..." He unlocked the door and let me inside. really? did tom just let me inside the house? Puck came running towards me as i took a seat on the couch. "Hey Puck, hows it going boy? did you miss me? aww i missed you too Puck! i wuv youu!" i said, scratching his favorite place behind his ears. "soo.." i said to Tom, feeling awkward. "Talk to Puck not me." ouch. Why is Tom being so mean? "tom... i'm really sorry.."

i wanted him to know that i felt sincerely sorry for what i had done. i had explained to him how i made the biggest mistake of my life and i felt horrid for hurting him like i did. i didn't expect him to forgive me, let alone take me back. but, he did. "well, i do miss you..." "awww.. you really missed me? i miss you too tommy.." and i thought we were really over... "i'll call you, okay?" he said, putting on his jacket and opening the door. "right.." i stepped onto the porch, watching the rain flood the lawn. "kayla?" Tom said. "yeah?" Tom suddenly pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my body and pressing his lips against mine. Was this really happening? I'm back with Tom, just like that?
After making-out with Tom on the pouch in the rain, i went back to the hotel to pack my things back into the car. Tom wants me to move back into the house. Our house.

1 comment:

  1. you should keep writting more:)these are really good!

    ReplyDelete