Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pay Your Respects

{85}
"Oh, this is scary!" tom said, nuzzling his neck against mine. quick note to self: don't allow Jeff to pick out the movie. I twirled my fingers around the curls in toms hair. Tom started kissing my collar bone. How could i resist that? "Awww baby!" i said, giving tom a kiss. Tom lifted his lips up to my ear, then whispered "Mmmm i love you." I could feel his breath on my ear as he spoke. i liked the tingling sensation of his breathe running down my neck as he gently sucked on my skin. "Keep it down! we're trying to watch a movie!" Cheyenne yelled from across the room. "Shhh! let's watch!" Jeff said, shoveling a handful of popcorn into his mouth. "Tom, i don't want to watch," i said. "do you wanna go upstairs?" The fact that we were at Jeff's house was not gonna stop me from making love to Tom. "Hmm?" he said as he kissed me. "Let's continue upstairs.." I told him. "Do you think Jeff will mind?" "Ask him!" i suggested, being doubtful that Tom would actually ask. "Jeff, can we use your room?" Tom said. "Why would you wanna use my room?" Could Jeff be anymore naive? "We would like to get.it.on" Tom said, too bluntly in my opinion. i mean- why not tell it to the world? 'listen everyone, me and tom want to have sex. this instant! and if if anyone stands in our way, you're going down!' "Not in my bed!" Jeff yelled. "well, where else should we do it?" If he says 'outside, in the hammock' i think i may slap Jeff. "there is a guest room, you know!" "thanks Jeff!" before we ran upstairs, Jeff told us "if i hear you, i have the authority to kick you out of my house." "Turn up the T.V! come on, Honey." tom said, taking my hand. "Yeah go flirt with Cheyenne or something, Jeff." i said before pulling Tom into the bedroom upstairs.
Before i knew it, i heard knocking on the door. "Hey, Tom! get out of there! you need to leave!" Jeff shouted. Tom didn't reply. The knocking grew louder. "Tooooomm!" "What the fuck, Jeff?!" Tom finally yelled back. "You need to leave, now!" "I'm in the middle of something!" Tom yelled back to Jeff. i started to get annoyed. "Toommm!" "Get out, man! Amber is gonna kill me!" Jeff yelled. Amber? Oh- shit! she must be home.. "Babe.. we gotta stop.." Tom said to me. "Tommy, don't! Keep going!" "Ten minuets, Jeff!!" Tom yelled. "No, you don't understand! you REALLY have to leave!" Jeff warned us. "your ruining it, Jeff!" Tom was just as aggravated as i was. "Toommyy!!" "Kay!!" Between the arguing from Tom and Jeff, and my moaning- i would say the noise level was at a good 7.5. "Tom, get the fuck outta here!" The knocking grew more violent. Amber was now involved. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Tom yelled? "excuse me?!" Amber gasped, as if she was surprised. Tom began to ignore the yelling coming from outside the room. "God dammit, Tom!" amber yelled, kicking the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment