Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Come, I Need You Here

{Eric Brittingham, 85}

I admit that the entire situation was awkward, and a little embarrassing. Is masturbation really a reason to end a relationship? i mean- is it my fault that Cheyenne is against sex? no it isn't! so, why did she break up with me? Cheyenne claims, "you are much older than me. You're much more experienced. i felt like i was doing something wrong. i didn't know what to do! i didn't want to look dumb.." okay, so i want to understand what she is telling me. then again, i want to yell "then we should practice!" i am only five years older than cheyenne; myself at 25. i'm not the type of guy who focuses his relationship on sex. i'm the commitment making type of guy. but, i do like sex more than twice a week, at least. With Cheyenne, i wasn't getting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment